Registration Now Open for CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg’s 2022 ‘Working Together’ Workplace Hybrid Conference!
September 22 and 23rd, 2022 at the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown, Winnipeg, MB
Both In-Person and Virtual Options available
CMHA Manitoba and Winnipeg is excited to announce our 2022 First Hybrid Conference for Workplace Mental Health. The theme of the conference is Working Together – Thriving @ Work 2022 – Co-Creating Psychologically Healthy and Safer Workplaces
This year’s conference will be CMHA Winnipeg and Manitoba’s first-ever hybrid conference, with options for in-person and virtual participation.
We will offer:
- The in-person keynote presentations will be streamed live and a recording will be posted to the conference website within 5 days.
- The virtual-only workshops will be available to all registrants and will be available through our virtual platform.
- All attendees will have access to the virtual platform (and app for those attending in person).
- Presentation PowerPoints and handouts for all presentations will be uploaded to the virtual platform for all to access.
- All content will be available on the conference website and the virtual platform for 3 months after the event with recordings, handouts and powerpoints.
- Register online
|Working Together 2 Day Package||$475.00|
|Working Together Presenter||$325.00|
|Working Together Virtual 2 Day Package||$250.00|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about registration.
Replacement and Cancellations
Replacement and cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com.
Registrant Replacement: If it becomes necessary for you to send someone in your place, please contact us as soon as possible.
Cancellation: All refund requests must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund requests received on or before September 1st, 2022 will be honoured minus an administrative fee. No refunds will be honoured after September 2nd, 2022. Please allow 48 hours for delegate substitution if possible.